SAEM EVENTS MADE IN FRANCE, through Electrobeach Music Festival, with its head office located in Barcarès (66420), 26 boulevard du 14 Juillet, with its quality of controller, applies great importance to the protection and respect for the privacy of its users. We want to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
If you have any questions regarding the protection of your personal data, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
The Electrobeach Music Festival collects the personal data of its users, buyers, as a platform for the sale of musical event tickets.
Writing this policy helps you understand what data we are collecting and for which purposes.
When you use our site, we collect, process and store your personal data in accordance with legal provisions, and in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection ) and any application text that could be taken.
What data is collected?
Your personal data may be collected from you or automatically via different sources.
The data you send us directly:
By using our services, through our Site, you send us particular information to identify you. This information is personal data and is transmitted to us during:
• Your registration on the website;
• The management / the edits by you of your Electrobeach Music Festival account as a buyer;
• Your registration for competitions;
• Your subscription to our newsletter;
• Your participation in questionnaires, studies etc. ;
• Our communications, by any means, including our customer service.
The personal data you transmit to us are as follows:
• Last name and first name ;
• E-mail address ;
• Date of birth ;
The mandatory or optional nature of the data to be provided is indicated when they are collected by an asterisk. The mandatory data must be provided to us as necessary for your registration on our site and access to any other service provided by the Electrobeach Music Festival.
In the absence of such information, the Electrobeach Music Festival will not be able to provide you with the services offered on the website and you will not be able to register on the website.
The data that we are collecting automatically:
Through your browsing on our website and/or mobile apps, we are collecting data to follow and improve your experience and also the security of our service.
In this way, we store, in data paper files and in a data warehouse, information as a unique username by cookies, the connection date, the IP address, the source platform, the connection country and the type of device.
The personal data collected with the aid of cookies:
- different consulted pages
- clicked links
- other actions taken during our website usage through our advertising or email contents.
For any complementary information about the usage of these technologies and/or how controlling them, we are inviting you to consult the concerned part in this policy.
The personal data collected through social media:
With your agreement, some social medias can give us access to some personal data that they have stored. This data can be gathered during your quick registration / connection on our website by Facebook connect.
How the data are used?
Your data is used for different purposes. You will find the list below:
Our service usage:
Your personal data allows you to create an account for Electrobeach Music Festival, buying and receiving your orders. If you want to realise your transaction on our website and use our services, we need your information.
This information allows us to send you useful information about your activity on the website and communicate with you about these subjects especially if you need help. You can
Security and fraud:
Your personal data, including contact details, proof of address, or identity document, can be used for the purpose of fraud detection and protection, in your interest and ours.
We also use your information for the purpose of securing our platforms purposes, particularly technical.
We can use your information for advertising purposes, especially to display advertising on our website when you are browsing on the web.
If you previously accepted it, we can use this data to send you relevant information concerning our trade activity, as promotional offers or targeting newsletter.
Your relative payment information is not stored by the Electrobeach Music Festival and are directly transmitted to our service provider that you chose. This information is necessary during the order payment or for any refund. You need to know by using one of our service providers, their relative positioning concerning the data protection is applied.
How long the data is stored?
We let you know also that your information can be stored when the law is demanding or when we have a legitimate reason to do it, especially in case of fraud or infringement of our terms and conditions.
Targeting advertising, email and SMS we are sending to you:
When you give us your consent and in accordance with the applicable legislation, we can use your personal data on the trade prospecting purpose (eg: newsletters).
Nevertheless, you have the right to remove your consent at any time and through a direct way. For that, you just need to:
- click on the unsubscribed link provided for you in all our communications and to follow the directions.
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To connect to your account Electrobeach Music Festival
>My personal information and untick the subscription square of our newsletter.
For all relative information about cookies, we invite you to consult the concerning part in this policy.
What are your rights on personal data?
Numerous rights are given to you concerning to your personal data:
- Access right: you have the opportunity to ask for a copy of your personal data in our possession.
- Modification and deletion right: you can ask for the deletion or the modification of your personal data judged wrong or obsolete. You have the possibility to change all information about you directly on your account Electrobeach Music Festival. We are informing you that we can keep your data on the demand of law or when we have a legitimate reason to do so, especially in case of fraud or infringement of our terms and conditions.
- Right of contradiction: you have the right to contest at any time your personal data processing.
- Restriction right: You can limit the processing of your personal data. This right is applicable when:
- you are contesting the truth of your personal data during the time that allows us to check the accuracy of your data.
- In case of illicit process from Electrobeach Music Festival on your personal data and that you are demanding a limitation of your data.
- Your personal data is still necessary for the observation or the defence of your legal rights but we are not using it anymore.
- Portability right: you have the right to receive the personal data and to transmit them to another controller.
To exercise your rights or for any other complementary information, you are invited to contact us directly by email at email@example.com
What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a small file sent on the user’s computer and stored on their hard drive. If the user is registered on www.electrobeach.com
their computer will store a Cookie identifying them which will gain more information each time they return to the website www.electrobeach.com
because it will remember the email address. The user can change the settings of their browser to avoid the installation of Cookies, without their agreement, on their computer.
What are the Cookies used for the website www.electrobeach.com ?
The Cookies we are producing, permit us:
- To create statistics, volume of attendance and the usage of diverse components composing our website or our apps (section and visited contents, route), allowing us to improve the interest and the functional design of our services;
- To adapt the presentation of our website or our apps to the display preference of our Terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits on our website, this depends on the display or reading materials and software that your Terminal includes;
- To memorise the relative information on a form you have completed on our website or our apps (registration or connection to your account) or with products, services or information you chose on the website or apps (subscribed service, content of a basket order, etc.);
- To allow us access to reserved and personal spaces of our website or apps, as your account through username or data you gave us previously.
- To Enforce security measures, for example, when you are asked to sign in again to content or a service after a certain amount of time.
Your choices concerning Cookies.
Numerous possibilities are offered to handle Cookies. All configurations you choose are likely to change your Internet browser and your conditions of access to certain services needing Cookies usage.
You can choose, at any time, to express and to change your wishes about Cookies by the means described above.