The company SAEM EVENTS MADE IN FRANCE , through the Electrobeach Music Festival, whose head office is located in Barcarès (66420), 26 boulevard of July 14, in its quality of controller, attaches great importance to the protection and to the privacy of its users. We want to guarantee confidentiality and security of your personal data.
This policy Privacy applies from the use of our services by our users.
If you have any questions regarding the protection of your personal data, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com .
The Electrobeach Music Festival collects the personal data of its users, buyers, as a platform for the sale of music event tickets.
The writing of this present policy allows you to understand what data we collect and for what purposes.
When you use our site, we collect, process and store your personal data in accordance with legal provisions, and in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and any application text that could be taken.
What data is collected?
Your personal data may be collected from you or automatically via different sources.
The data that you send us directly:
By using our services, through our Site, you send us particular information to identify you. This information is personal data and is transmitted to us during:
- Your registration on the Site;
- The management / editing by you of your Electrobeach Music Festival account as a buyer;
- Your registration for contests;
- Your subscription to our newsletter;
- Your participation in questionnaires, studies etc.;
- Our communications, by any means, including our customer service.
The personal data you transmit to us are as follows:
- Last name and first name;
- E-mail address;
- Birth date;
The mandatory or optional nature of the data to be provided is indicated when they are collected by an asterisk. Mandatory data must be provided to us as necessary for your registration on our siteand for access to any other service provided by the Electrobeach Music Festival.
In the absence of such information, the Electrobeach Music Festival will not be able to provide you with the services offered on the site and you will not be able to register on the site.
The data we collect automatically
As you browse our site and / or mobile applications, we collect data to track and improve your experience and the security of our service.
Thus we store in data log files and in a data warehouse information such as a unique identifier via cookies, the date of connection, the connection IP address, the source platform, the country of connection, the type of device.
Personal data collected using cookies
- the different visited pages;
- clicked links;
- other actions taken during the use of our site through the content of our advertising or emails.
For any further information on the use of these technologies and / or how to control them, we invite you to consult the relevant part in this present policy.
Personal data collected through social networks
With your permission, some social networks may give us access to some of your personal data that they have stored. These data can be collected during your registration/fast connection to our site via Facebook connect.
How are the collected data used?
Your data is used for different purposes. You will find the detailed list below:
Use of our services:
Your personal data allows you to create an Electrobeach Music Festival account, to buy, to receive your orders. We need this information for you to make your transactions on our site and overall to use our services.
This information allows us to send you useful information about your activity on the site and to communicate with you on these subjects, especially in case of request for assistance.
Security and fraud:
Your personal data, including contact details, proof of address or identity document, can be used for fraud detection and protection purposes, in your interest and ours.
We also use your information to secure our platforms, including technical.
We may use your information for advertising purposes, including to display advertisements on our site while browsing the Web
If you have previously accepted it, we may use this data to send you information about our business activity, such as promotional offers or targeted newsletters.
Your information about your means of payment is not retained by the Electrobeach Music Festival and is passed directly to the payment service provider you have chosen. This information is necessary to pay the order or your refunds. We remind you that by using one of our payment service providers, their data protection provisions apply.
How long are the data kept?
By default, when this goal is achieved, and no legal or regulatory requirements must be met, the data is removed from the system or made anonymous.
We also inform you that your information may be kept when required by law or when we have a legitimate reason to do so, especially in case of fraud or violation of our Terms and Conditions.
Targeted advertising, email and SMS that we send to you:
When you have given us your consent and in accordance with the applicable legislation, we may use your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes (eg newsletters).
Nevertheless, you have the possibility to withdraw your consent at any time and in a direct way. To do this, simply:
- Click on the unsubscribe link provided in all our communications and follow the instructions
- To contact us directly at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign in to your Electrobeach Music Festival account > My personal details and uncheck the subscription box to our newsletter.
For information on cookies, we invite you to consult the relevant part of this Policy.
What are your rights to personal data?
Many rights are available to you regarding your personal data:
- Right of access: you have the possibility to request a copy of your personal data in our possession;
- Right of cancellation or rectification: you can request the erasure or the rectification of your personal data considered as erroneous or obsolete. You have the option to change any information about yourself directly to your Electrobeach Music Festival account. We remind you that we can keep your data when the law requires it or when we consider that this is legitimate, especially in case of fraud or violation of our Terms and Conditions ;
- Right of opposition: You have the right to oppose at any time the processing of your personal data;
- Right to the limitation: you have the possibility to limit the treatments carried out on your personal data. We remind you that this right is applicable when:
- You dispute the truth of your personal data during the period allowing us to verify the accuracy of your data;
- In case of illicit treatment of the Electrobeach Music Festival of your personal data and that you require a limitation of your data;
- Your personal data is still necessary for the discovery, exercise or defense of your rights in court but we no longer use.
- Right to portability: You have the right to receive personal data and to transmit your personal data to another controller.
To exercise your rights or for any further information we invite you to contact us directly at the e-mail address email@example.com
What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a small file that is sent to the User’s computer and stored on his hard drive. If the User has registered on www.electrobeach.com his computer will store an identifying cookie that will save time each time he returns to www.electrobeach.com because he will remember his email address. The User can change the settings in his browser to prevent Cookies from being installed, without express agreement on his part, in his computer.
What are cookies used for on www.electrobeach.com ?
The cookies that we emit allow us:
- To establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various elements composing our Site (sections and contents visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services;
- To adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your Terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, according to hardware and visualization software or reading that your Terminal carries;
- To memorize information relating to a form that you have filled on our Site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our Site (subscribed service, contents of a shopping cart, etc.);
- To allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our Site, such as your account, through identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
- To implement security measures, for example when prompted to connect to a new content or service after a certain period of time.
Your choices regarding cookies
You can make the choice at any time to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, by the means described below.